This document contains a simple outline of the barriers to effective communication, skills pertaining to listening and speaking, the premix behind assertive communication, the how-to talk through difficult topics, and ways in which we can create opportunities for effective face-to-face interaction.
- How can people with a mental health diagnosis make the most of their lives despite their diagnosis?
- Are mental health issues curable?
- 8 ways your environment can negatively impact your mental health
- How do I support a loved one who is struggling with their sexuality?
- How to say what you need in your relationships