This document contains a simple outline of the barriers to effective communication, skills pertaining to listening and speaking, the premix behind assertive communication, the how-to talk through difficult topics, and ways in which we can create opportunities for effective face-to-face interaction.
- Coping strategies for dealing with natural disasters/pandemics
- How to support yourself during times of social isolation
- Impulses: How do you deal with resisting impulses?
- Values: How to identify your 3 core values and how this helps with your recovery journey
- Stigma in Counselling: What is it and how can we overcome it?